Monday, May 28, 2007

Crazy Week

Ok so as most of you that read this know (i.e my friends) my family life has been shaken this past week. Funny because it's not that charges and the whole arrest thing that has my family all stirred up, but it's a lot of the shit that has come to the surface since. The whole aftermath of the situation I guess you could say. I feel super bad for my bro. He says all his dreams of being in the buisness are crushed cause he can never get a job doing what he wants now. I've been trying to put myself in his shoes today, what would I do in his situation?
Well first off I would get really trashed but that goes without saying....I mean It's ok to a little irresponsible once in a while right?
Really though I can not imagine myself sitting around and feeling all sorry for myself (ready for same cliche-ness) life is short so fuck it. I keep most of my emotions and feeling to myself anyway so I'd probably look like the whole thing doesn't bother me.
My dad is being a dick about too. It feels like he's against my brother instead of trying to help him out. It figures though my dad's never really been a compassionate person.
There was some good stuff that happened this week however, My friends John and Danielle had their baby! I love you guys, sorry I've been a ghost lately.

No comments: