Friday, June 1, 2007

Mudslides, Nudity, and Finals

So Last night was Girly Drink Night 3, as it has come to be known. And I have to say I believe it was the most successful one yet. It wasn't successful cause of the turnout but more the fact that everyone got really drunk. Anthony did an awesome job making the drinks again, these being mudslides as the poison. Well it started out with mudslides, but there was a lot of beer to with some Cosmos near the end of the evening. With a lot of drinks comes a lot of nudity apparently. Antho and Danny mounted some girls VW Bug. Anthony stuck it in the sunroof while Danny watched and jerked off from the looks of it. The funny thing is she would have never known if I didn't show her the picture. That's what she gets for making out with Bill's brother? I opted to keep my clothes on. I did, however, get trashed. Which I thought at the time was a mistake because I had a final this morning. Shows what I know, I actually feel real good about it. I knew what I was doing on all the problems, If I get anything less than a B I'll be surprised.

No comments: